I am committed to protecting our people, the environment and our assets from accidents and harm.
Zero accidents and harm can be achieved by:
- Identifying risks associated with our activities
- Implementing mitigating actions to reduce the risk to as low as reasonably practicable
- Seeking clean-design and green operations standards
- Assuring our employees are provided with the necessary resources, equipment, and training, in which they understand their personal responsibility for conducting operations in a safe, environmentally friendly and efficient manner
- Learning from own and others’ experience and by complying to regulatory requirements and guidelines
I am committed to achieving a high degree of quality in all of Havfram’s services and activities.
Quality can be achieved by:
- Adopting a process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensuring that quality objectives are established, communicated, measured and reviewed
- Ensuring that our employees are competent and provided the necessary information, resources and tools
- Facilitating proper planning and execution of all work and learning from our experiences
- Continually improving an effective business management system where responsibilities, accountabilities, and authorities with agreed requirements and customers’ expectations
“I expect everyone involved in Havfram’s activities to comply with the above requirements.”
- Odd Strømsnes